Friday, December 10, 2010

Sisters Send Free Rakhis


Note : Hii Friends , would like to share with you something before posting this offer , actually this month is very busy for me , have lots and lots of things to do as in my studies are concerns , even currently my xams are going on , i dont even get time to logon to my FB a/c , but still i will try my best to update the blog and bring you the latest offers and freebies .. And am sorry for not updating the blog from last few weeks .. Just let thismonth end , and i will be back on track :)
Now the Offer of free Rakhi
The offer is brought to you by Gadgetguru , you can send free rakhi and that too unlimited .. all you have to do is fill up the form and choose the rakhi design , even no shipping charge is involved..
Link : http://www.gadgetsguru.com/newsletter/2010/rakhi/
This offer was Shared by Mayank Verma by email and Abhishek on his Blog..

0 comments:

Post a Comment